Our coaching process enables our clients to increase their potential, improve their results and achieve their goals.
Coaching can bring out the potential and increase the performance of the business owners or their staff. It is a constructive way to solve immediate problems and create long-term sustainable results.
Coaching is a tool that enables people to perform to their full capability.
According to a recent study by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), coaches in the office are becoming almost common place.
In the survey of 250 UK companies, 80% said they were using or had used coaching, and another 9% were planning to do so.
We provide coaching in the following formats:
- Coaching for resolution of a specific issue or creating a specific result. This can be a single or multiple sessions depending on the complexity of the situation.
- Coaching programs for individuals or teams to create fundamental changes for long-term results. These programs are established to run for a period of months or years on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Coaching individuals or teams.
- One-on-one or group coaching sessions.
- Focused sessions dealing with specific business skills or competencies.
Contact us now for more information and a proposal.